Sunday 19 May 2013

Noisy Neighbour Survival Guide: My Top Five Guitar Solos ©

I am currently suffering from the number one Paris curse: a noisy neighbour.  And whether it's heavy-footed elephant-like stalking across the flat at all hours of the day, blasting her food mixer at 8 a.m. on Sunday mornings, clip-clopping around in stilettos at 6 a.m. or dropping heavy items from height, i'm at the end of my tether.

At times like this, there is only one solution: noisy neighbourly behaviour of my own. I am a firm believer that some songs were simply made to be played at full blast and if they have rockin' guitar music in them, all the better! So this afternoon, I am waging war with My Top Five Guitar Solos of all time...

5) Eric Clapton - My Father's Eyes (Live)



4) Bob Dylan with Tom Petty, Neil Young, Eric Clapton and George Harrison - My Back Pages (Live)
  


3) John Mayer - Slow Dancing in a Burning Room (Live)



2) Pink Floyd - High Hopes (Live)



1) Dire Straits - Tunnel of Love


Enjoy!
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment